We have an internal management service that works at a higher layer
upstream on top of multiple Ceph clusters. It needs a way to
differentiate and connect separately to each of those clusters.
Presently making that distinction is relatively easy since we create
those connections based on /etc/conf/$cluster.conf, where each cluster
name is unique. I am not sure how this will work for us if we go away
from the way of uniquely identifying multiple clusters from a single client.