I think the multiple namespace feature would be more appropriate for your
use case. So that would be multiple file systems within the same pools
rather than multiple pools in a single filesystem.

With that said, that might be overkill for your requirement. You might be
able to achieve what you need with path restriction:
http://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/cephfs/client-auth/