This isn't an answer, but a suggestion to try and help track it down as I'm
not sure what the problem is. Try querying the admin socket for your osds
and look through all of their config options and settings for something
that might explain why you have multiple deep scrubs happening on a single
osd at the same time.

However if you misspoke and only have 1 deep scrub per osd but multiple
people node, then what you are seeing is expected behavior.  I believe that
luminous added a sleep seeing for scrub io that also might help.  Looking
through the admin socket dump of settings looking for scrub should give you
some ideas of things to try.