If you're scheduling them appropriately so that no deep scrubs will happen
on their own, then you can just check the cluster status if any PGs are
deep scrubbing at all.  If you're only scheduling them for specific pools,
then you can confirm which PGs are being deep scrubbed in a specific pool
with `ceph pg dump | grep deep | grep ^${pool_num}\.`.  Hope that helps.