So what I have understood the final sum up was to support MC to be able
to Multipath Active/Active

How is that proyect going?

Windows will be able to support it because they have already implemented
it client-side but unless ESXi implements it, VMware will only be able
to do Active/Passive, am I right?

*Jorge Pinilla López*
jorp...@unizar.es
Estudiante de ingenieria informática