On 02/12/2018 12:33 AM, c...@elchaka.de wrote:

Am 9. Februar 2018 11:51:08 MEZ schrieb Lenz Grimmer <lgrim...@suse.com>:
Hi all,

On 02/08/2018 11:23 AM, Martin Emrich wrote:

I just want to thank all organizers and speakers for the awesome Ceph
Day at Darmstadt, Germany yesterday.

I learned of some cool stuff I'm eager to try out (NFS-Ganesha for
RGW,
openATTIC,...), Organization and food were great, too.

I agree - thanks a lot to Danny Al-Gaaf and Leonardo for the overall
organization, and of course the sponsors and speakers who made it
happen! I too learned a lot.

Lenz

I absolutely agree, too. This was really great! Would be Fantastic if the ceph
days  will happen again in Darmstadt - or Düsseldorf ;)

There will be a Ceph Day again in Germany in the future, but to allow everybody to vistit Ceph Days the location rotates.

The next one is in London on April 19th where the previous one was in September in the Netherlands.

Ceph Days will come back to Germany again.

Wido

Btw. Will the Slides and perhaps Videos of the presentation be online avaiable?

Thanks again Guys - Great day
- Mehmet