Am 12.02.2018 um 10:39 schrieb Wido den Hollander:

> On 02/12/2018 12:33 AM, c...@elchaka.de wrote:
>>

>> Am 9. Februar 2018 11:51:08 MEZ schrieb Lenz Grimmer <lgrim...@suse.com>:
>>> Hi all,

>>> RGW,
>>>
>>> I agree - thanks a lot to Danny Al-Gaaf and Leonardo for the overall
>>> organization, and of course the sponsors and speakers who made it
>>> happen! I too learned a lot.
>>>
>>> Lenz
>>
>> I absolutely agree, too. This was really great! Would be Fantastic if
>> the ceph days  will happen again in Darmstadt - or Düsseldorf ;)
>>

> There will be a Ceph Day again in Germany in the future, but to allow
> everybody to vistit Ceph Days the location rotates.
>
> The next one is in London on April 19th where the previous one was in
> September in the Netherlands.
>
> Ceph Days will come back to Germany again.

Yes, we will make sure of that. And there will be the OpenStack Summit
in Berlin ... either there will be a track at the Summit or we will
organize something nearby at the same time.

>> Btw. Will the Slides and perhaps Videos of the presentation be online
>> avaiable?

Yes, they are online now. Check https://goo.gl/gJj2NS for details. The
recordings are now also available on YouTube: https://goo.gl/t8NSyN

At the risk of me repeating myself, a big thank you to the sponsors
(SUSE, SAP, Deutsche Telekom AG, Tallence, Intel, 42on.com, Red Hat and
Starline) which made the event possible. The same applies to the
speakers and attendees, without you it would have been a meaningless
event. A special thank you to Danielle Womboldt from Red Hat for all the
organizational help and Leo as the Ceph community manager.

Danny