Hi together,

this sounds a lot like my issue and quick solution here:
http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2018-February/024858.html

It seems http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/23067 is already under review, so maybe
that will be in a future release,
shortening the bash-script and the ungleich-implementation to a one-liner.

Cheers,
        Oliver