> Is there anything that obviously stands out as severely unbalanced? The
R720XD comes with a H710 - instead of putting them in RAID0, I'm thinking a
different HBA might be a better idea, any recommendations please?
> Don't know that HBA. Does it support pass through mode or HBA mode?

H710 card does not support pass-through. With a R720 I would recommend a
JBOD card for example LSI 9207-8i.
With Dell next generation servers (H730XD) they carry H730 wich already
have pass-through.

Félix Barbeira.