All that etcd stuff is specific to ceph-docker, it supports storing config
options in there. Most of these features are obselete with the mon config
store nowadays.

To answer the original question: all you need to recover your Ceph cluster
are the mon and osd disks, they have all the data you need to get Ceph up
and running.

Paul

--
Paul Emmerich