Hi Paul,

That is the initial question, is it possible to recover my ceph cluster
(docker based) if I loose all information stored in the etcd...

I don't know if anyone has a clear answer to these questions..

1.- I bootstrap a complete cluster mons, osds, mgr, mds, nfs, etc using
etcd as a key store
2.- There is an electric blackout and all nodes of my cluster goes down and
all data in my etcd is lost (but muy osd disks have useful data)

Thanks a lot
Óscar