From: Erika Foster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 6:16 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: food and such

:Same with milk, which by the way, is a bodily
: fluid like urine. Ewwww..... Milk is for babies anyway. ;)
:

Human milk for human babies!  Cows milk is the most vile substance any human
being can consume.  It causes excess mucous production masking itself as
environmental allergies or the common cold, skin conditions such as eczema,
and is linked to asthma in younger children.   I believe the bovine growth
hormone (as well as hormones injected into our poultry and beef) found in
the cow's bodily fluid is affecting female fertility in the United States...
how many females do you personally know who have a problem getting
pregnant??  Conversely, our fertility returns much sooner post partum than
it did generations ago causing the natural spacing of our families to be
thrown off, mothers having to wean nurslings before they're ready as their
bodies prepare to nurse another newborn.

Ahhh.. my rant about cow's milk - EEEWWWWWWWW.

Sorry - I've been enjoying this list lately!  What fun - and Erika's with a
'K' UNITE! :-)

: Guy
: www.guymcdowell.com
: