Easy there cowgirl.  :)  I was only amusing myself at the "what-if's".

Peace,
Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: April 16, 2001 10:45 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: An apology...

At 09:46 AM 4/16/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>What's even funnier is that you probably wouldn't be joking about it if

>the situation were reversed.  I would really like to see the Chinese
>fly their planes near the US coast.

Did you miss the part about the US plane being in international waters?
The
Chinese decided that they don't respect the UN set international water
boundary and set its own boundary. That's why there is a discrepancy
about
whether the plane was flying through international waters or not. I'd
like
to see the US shoot down a plane that's twice as far from the coast as
the
distance of the UN set international waters boundary and blame the
pilots
of the plane that got shot down because they flew too close to the US.

>Stupid Americans (most, not all)  :)

Well, you're the one making accusations before even reading the reports.

The reports I get may be skewed in favor if the US but you don't even
know
what the US is claiming in this case.