From: Philip Arnold - ASP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2001 5:33 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Okay *WHAT* is going on?

You're gonna think of this as a cop-out, but I've seen exactly the same
thing happen

If it happens that when you click on a hyperlink that the frames dissapear,
then close down IE, re-open it and try again

Sometimes IE gets it's panties in a bunch and decides that all links are now
TARGET="_top" equivalent

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer