From: Michael Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 1:28 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Roles

I am just kinda curious what type of different roles people here play.  Do
you do the programming, web layout, system admin, db admin, managers...or
are the functions split up, that kinda of stuff.
I am just trying to learn different ways people have their group/team.
Trying to get the most out of people without stretching them to thin....

Me, I do everything which in my mind is too much...I'd like someone to
handle the content and someone else handle the db admin...so I can focus on
the apps themselves.......

Whats your team like?