www.carigamer.com/ofl   Scented petroleum jelly?  what is that?!

Erika

----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2001 3:23 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: UNder stress!

At 02:25 PM 4/25/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>No no no....
>pull it up selector...hooold up!
>
>I wouldnt' have minded..if this guy had created something good..no no..not
>even something good..something DECENT!
>
>BUt the half-assed, thoughtless, childish...SCRAPPY stuff he came out with
>after so long is just about inexcusable!

To tell you the truth, he didn't have that much time to work on this if it
was only a couple of days. But it does look unprofessional.

>Look at it here: www.carigamer.com/ofl
>www.carigamer.com/ofl/product_frame.html
>
>Look at that! Those are the two pages..

Looks like death by muffin suffocation is too good for him. He's not worth
the waste of muffin flesh. Put down the muffin, Gel. Give the muffin to
meeeeeeeeee.

I think I'll hold off on the Boddingtons for a couple of hours. I have to
get a few things done early today and do some testing. If I'm right, I'll
be delivering this project tomorrow, over a week ahead of schedule (which
is really nice considering that I've been working on it since Friday
afternoon). When I get to the testing phase, I'll be up for a celebration.
I will say "Hooray for having done something right the first time, so the
unplanned thing that looks really big to my project manager turns out to be
really small!"