From: Daniel Lancelot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 03 May 2001 11:01
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Internet Access?

You should try coming o the uk Eri*k*a

I too am stuck with ISDN, but with unmetered dial-ups a paid for priveledge,
I can only get single channel without paying through the nose...

Costs me £40 (~$60?)per month  for the line

and £15 per month for single channel unmetered internet access (all this
time my other line sits there unused...)

I live 10 miles from the nearest town, Cable modems are available 7 miles
away, ADSL ~20 - but I have to pay more for something thats slower :(

Dan.