We've been doing ebooks on PDF but we can look at palm and CE readers as
well. The book would have few graphics which is a plus for ebooks but the
general size of a palm type reader is a major minus.
Personally, I can read a book or two on palm but it really has to be a good
one. A mediocre book on a palm is just saying "turn me off, I'm doing the
same to you".