Better still, check if any local supermarkets have their inventory on the web, or go
with one of those web delivery
services; then capture their listings, or persuade them to make it in WDDX, integrate
that data, and you'll have an
end-to-end grocery shopping solution!

There's a business plan in here somewhere...

- david