I know it really sounds callous, but we are working very hard right now on
the partnership program and how that works with Macromedia and Allaire. The
MM programs were quite different than the Allaire programs and we are
trying to get those normalized and rolled out.

Since I am less familiar with the Allaire processes, can you guys tell me
how your relationship with Allaire worked? As community manager, I would
really like to get your perceptions on how the program worked and what you
liked and didn't like.

Matt Brown                        mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dream Products Community Manager
Macromedia              (650) 481-4525            cell (415) 706-6543