Hello all,

I moved cube's on Wednesday and when my computer rebooted it reported that
the Security Accounts Manager couldn't access any security ID's and then
crashed.  Bottom line is, I'm back up after two day's of rebuilding my
machine.  I spent the first day trying to recover the registry and the OS
which didn't work even though the processes completed without error.

Pants.

The worst thing is that I had encrypted my Outlook .pst file using Win2000's
encrypted File System.  Well, when you re-install the OS, you can kiss the
private key that the encrypted files along with any chance of decrypting the
file goodbye .  So my entire mail archive from the past year is sitting
totally inaccessible in a file.  300 MB's of crud now.
At least I can sync up with my Palm Pilot to get contacts and calendar
stuff.

I did that religion test thingy and am yet another ex-Roman Catholic who's
chalked down as a Unitarian-100%/Humanist-100%/Atheist-85% person.  I was
expecting the latter but somehow got labeled as a spiritual person.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Kevin