From: Katie Howell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2001 3:53 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: another pic

Oh...how sweet of you to say...<blush>  apparently you
missed that thread about ages....I'm dismayed (but
somehow proud) to admit that I was born in the <gasp>
50's!!  The only really cool thing about that tho' is
that I spent my "growing up years" in the San
Francisco Bay area.  I remember Haight/Ashbury before
there was a Ben and Jerry's there!!

So...peace/love/smoke banana peels etc...hehe.

Katie