Oh man....did you ever go to David's Deli on Geary
street....1/2 pound of cream cheese on a fresh onion
bagel washed down with a Dr. Brown's cream
soda...sigh...

Actually I remember all that stuff....I just wasn't
allowed to go!!  My older brother used to bring me
posters from the Fillmore concerts, and I remember
going to many of the free concerts in the park...but I
was still in elementary school so my parents kept a
pretty tight leash on me...

I'm going to a high school reunion next week in the
and can't wait to sink my teeth into some real San
Francisco sour dough bread....people in Florida have
no idea.

Katie