>>But really, so *you* believe the spam that comes into your box? Puh-lease.

It's not that I believe it.....it's the clients and potential customers that
say, "Hey, we heard about this," and "we want to use that" that I am wary
of. If it comes into my inbox, somewhere down the line, it's going to end up
in one of theirs! (Though I am surprised it's the first time it has landed
in mine.)

And for that particular occasion in which a client has heard of it, I like
to be well armed with facts and figures! <grin> So I sent them back a pretty
cute reply, asking for examples, asking why they don't let you download an
evaluation, and I also asked them how they believed that anyone would plunk
down $1000 for unseen and unproven technology! <grin>

Looking forward to any replies I may get. Which, I will of course post here,
in case anyone is interested in filing it away for future use.

Erika
(with a *K*)

"Don't hurry, don't worry. You're only here for a short visit. So be sure to
stop and smell the flowers." - Walter C. Hagen