Other Judith,

There is another solution - do what I do - avoid the beach at all costs...

I have 3 colors... I start of blue, it takes me a week to go white, then I
turn a lovely shade of Lobster!

I learnt years ago not to go into the sun for too long, and it's worked so
far...

Whenever anyone asks "You went on holiday, so where is your tan?" my reply
tends along the lines of "I wasn't so boring as to spend my time sitting
around on a beach... I went and DID THINGS"... tends to put people off
asking again <g>

Philip Arnold
Director
Certified ColdFusion Developer