No tattoos.  Freckles.

Oh and I am enjoying the yummy blueberry muffin.  It has inspired me to make
banana bread.  yum!

-----Original Message-----
From: Braver, Ben [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 9:13 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: lurker

Hi April,

Tattoos??

Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: April Graves [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 6:28 PM
To: CF-Community

In addition to that I have red dreads and a nose ring.

I opted not to say that so I didn't scare any of you off.  Hahaha!  Now that
you have succumbed to my master plan I have taken off the mask that was
underneath the lurker mask.  This is the real me now.

I have heard the drivers in Seattle are really polite.  I have only been
going up in down the city blocks with it.  It's scary because none of the
intersections here have stop signs and only a few have little round-a-bouts.
I need to practice my left turns, so far I can only go right.  I guess I am
really a biker chick poser.  Someday soon though!  No picture of me on the
bike yet.  I have another one though.  What's the url for that again?

April