From: Angel Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2001 9:17 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: The discombobulated atom (was Voyager Finale )

It's not the same atom.

You see at the point at which the atoms conincided what actually happened
was a trans-planar shift which subversed the atom into a seperate
dimensional stream...hence upon an arbitrary observation of the instruments,
it appeared to exist in the same place, but upon analysing the readings
further there was a minor ionic shift in the outer charge which is coherent
with multi-dimensional theory.

What these scientists ACTUALLY did, was to get an atom to manifest two of
its infinite parts in one infinitesimally small period of time.

Now..let us extrapolate this to an entire human being..what would happen is
that we would see ourself that would not be ourself for the smallest
fraction of time before our polarity equalised and each Self equalised into
its respective dimension.

Which brings me to a theory held by a few as to the nature of the soul..and
the afterlife.
The energy the soul has in death, might enable it to shift between
dimensions and realities for a period of time...

With the Order-Chaos principle, the more ordered dimensions may require more
energy to reach than the more chaotic ones..hence where one ends up has a
direct co-relation to one's energy state.
We could postulate that one's energy state is elevated by being 'good'...and
decreased by being 'bad'.

And yes..you would be right in therefore thinking that if the residual
energy signatures of a body could be analysed and read, could a soul
shifting through dimensions, be brought back?

If one were to somehow create an exact opposite of all the ionic charges in
this soul-energy form..it would have no choice but to be attracted back to
the source..much as a positive ion must be attracted to its negative ionic
mate.

Did Dr. Frankenstein actually understand all this when he created his
"monster"?
It is a fact that the historical accounts of this have all pointed to the
monster having a human 'soul'...
And it would explain the vast amount of electricity required would it not?

-Gel,
Of The Order Of The Electric Arc.
"To Be Shocked Is Divine"
You can read more about this in the book "Ionic Muffins" by Al B.E. Ting.