I agree with this completely!!

Thing is - IMHO - about Flash, it's kind of at 180 degrees from CF in terms
of the basic core belief: FAST scalable application development.....

Sure, you can make a flash site dance and whistle until the subwoofer on
your speakers goes POP but it will take you so long that I'll have finished
building the application and version 2 and probably version 3, by the time
the Flash is even ready for the front page..... I know because I've just
done that for a client that inisisted on some wacky graphical opening for
their site....

I have to admit though, the flash these guys have done is nice, if it were
faster to work with, I'd use it but it isn't and on a professional level I
generally can't justify the extra time it would take to produce....

One bright light though is that maybe with the merege we may start to see
Flash/CF hybrids....

here's hoping....

        -= Ed