From: Paul Ihrig [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 11:31 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: honey moon :: ideas needed

i must be the cheapest man alive!
just finished a small freelance project
which gave me enough to do the Belize thing.

but i am still not comfortable with it!
still on all the travel sites looking for cheaper deals.

i don't know. Jamaica is as expensive,
even if you do the bungalow type of road places.

Bali is too far.

guess i will give another hour then make the call.
grrr...

found a preacher though!

-paul