Re: Honeymoon travel:

I just got this in my inbox. It's a piece of spam, but maybe it can give you
a good lead for places to stay (lol):

[Travel Spam Follows:]

Bed & Breakfast Inns Now Bookable on Travel Portal Sites & Travel Agent
Reservation Systems.

USinns - 6/5/2001

(913) 393-4013

Olathe, KS - June 5, 2001 - USinns(SM), the leading technology provider for
Bed and Breakfast Inns
throughout the United States and Luxe Worldwide Hotels announced today a
strategic partnership. This
agreement will allow USinns to provide real-time online reservations for its
bed and breakfast clients.
USinns will market its member properties under the Luxe Hotels group code.
Bed and Breakfast Inns will
now be able to provide their inventory for sale using seamless connectivity
to the Global Distribution
Systems such as Sabre, Amadeus and Galileo. Because of this partnership,
USinns will be able to sell
bed and breakfast rooms on over 110 travel web sites and directly through
travel agent reservation
systems such as Sabre.

Tom Niffen, President of USinns.com said, "This is truly a giant leap
forward for the B&B industry. We are
the only company that can provide this level of service to bed and breakfast
innkeepers. With our
combination of unique properties and the vast distribution we offer, no
other company representing the
B&B market can come close to offering the services we can."

USinns expects the first of its clients to be able to sell their rooms
online within the next 30 days. Niffen
said, "Our member properties will be able to sell their rooms on
Travelocity, Expedia, TravelWeb, TravelNow
and directly though Sabre and other travel agent reservation systems. This
is a huge breakthrough for this
industry."

About USinns(SM)

Sextant Internet Services, L.C., dba USinns.com, is the leading provider of
technology services to the $10
Billion U.S. bed and breakfast industry. USinns.com provides a search engine
to allow the public to quickly
and conveniently locate a bed and breakfast property anywhere in the U.S.
USinns also provides web
sites, web site promotion, and technology consultation. USinns also provides
real-time online reservations
to over 110 travel web sites including Travelocity, Expedia, TravelWeb and
TravelNow. USinns is a privately
held Limited Liability Company located in Olathe, Kansas, part of the
Greater Kansas City Area.

About Luxe Worldwide Hotels

Luxe Worldwide Hotels a privately held company, headquartered in Los Angeles
California. Through it's
recent acquisitions of three of the largest hotel reservation companies,
Luxe will continue to lead the
industry with over 60 years of management experience. Luxe Worldwide is
collection of the Premiere
Boutique Hotels, Resorts, and Inns of the world.

Editors and Reporters: For more information, please use the contact
information provided below.

CONTACT INFO:
USinns.com
Tom Niffen