I haven't seen it yet but everyone I know who's seen it has given it rave
reviews. Plus it apparently has a bunch of Easter eggs. One of my friends
works for the parent company of Dreamworks and they have private screening
parties for the whole staff when a movie opens. Of course, being one of the
programmer types he knew a bunch of the people involved on the technical
end and they pointed out some of the Easter eggs. There's one scene in
which one of the characters is shown in a mirror in the background. For one
frame it's the face of one of the guys at the company.

I was tired when I talked to him about it. I don't remember any more
details. I'm still tired.