Nope, that didn't happen to me. I got this:

Protected
ZoneAlarm Firewall Alert
The firewall has blocked Internet access to (address of remote VPN server)
(TCP Port 1723) from your complete.

I don't get a 'allow me' type prompt, unlike other apps.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ICQ UIN : 3679482