From: Exposure.com CF [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 8:57 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Career Advice

When I outgrew my previous position (moonlighting started paying better
than they could) I left the company with a small contract in hand.  I
you aren't moving from your geographical area, maybe you could still
support them on a smaller scale?  Maybe build more apps so they could
manage content rather than have to hire a replacement?

I think it'd be fare to tell them about it so such a transition could
start immediately... no matter when you plan to leave.  Maybe they would
get an Intern you could train over the next month until your contract
expires then still keep a small contract for the more difficult work
they may require.

Tim
exposure.com