Of course I would trust God to save me; He already has. Damage to
my body is not terribly fortunate, I agree. However, should it
happen it happens. I am more concerned with my soul staying
intact. Then, of course, there is divine healing to consider.
Should I be maliciously injured, I have faith that God would
restore my health. That's a reality I walk in everyday.

I have seen people healed of cancer, multiple sclerosis, diabetes
and blindness. and I don't mean at some tent revival either. I
mean people that are close personal friends of mine. I was healed
of 14 years of depression overnight. Major chemical imbalance
gone, reversed in less than eight hours because I prayed for it.
(Might have been quicker, but I was asleep.)

He made the body, I'm sure he can fix it.

I realize that may sound a little odd to people, but it is
contiguous with my beliefs. Much as one would expect a watchmaker
to be able to fix a watch he made. But, of course, you first have
to take the watch to him!

Alright, I'm done preaching. <relinquishes soapbox>

Guy