I have done my part in the schools too.. I believe in primary education
and good role models... not million dollar sports stars with drug
habits and prostitution issues...

I have spoke to inner city youths about education and technology.. it
is alarming how little technology representation in the poor schools
happens...

crack babies are the result of crack mothers... crack mothers are
typically the result of low self esteem and an incredible amount of
disposable time... They are also the result typically of bad parenting,
broken families and messed up communities.

Therefore, crack babies are a logical extension of a problem.. they are
a leaf on a branch of a trunk of a tree that has roots... the roots are
what need identified.

The crack baby should ideally live a life full of such shock or such
support that it has a zest to thrive and do its best...

At some point we have to say enough is enough... imprisoning women who
knowingly do drugs while pregnant is one of the few drug policies I
support.

-paris
[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]