That's right, unless we go back to slave labor we can't trade people on
the open market...

and as sick as it is, if we did trade them into labor they might be
working and certainly, that would be more than most people who complain
today about not making it are doing...

I know when I wasn't doing well I worked harder.. I worked 2 or three
jobs... I didn't have time to drink, screw and do drugs.. and certainly
not for 2-200 children.

I didn't have cable television then and I don't now... I didn't wear
Nike then and I don't now...  Both I knew wouldn't do crap for me, and
at least one would in part support slave labor.

It is the same thing over and over... The best thing I enjoy about
entitlement in America is how people complain that foreigners come here
and 10 years later own a business... Due to hardwork and deprivation
typically..

It is funny how we have such a trailer park variety mentality as a
whole in the States...  Heck how many of these poor people who get
subsidies go spend money on the lottery or sell their food stamps for
reduced amounts of cash... it got so bad we had to do away with it and
give them plastic cards... which they still work around...

I do my part in paying taxes to support a lot of people getting laid
and the evidence thereof. A group that should pay for their enjoyment
and not force me to...I do community work.. I contribute to those that
are completely displaced or mentally challenged... for everyone, go
work at McDonalds, go shovel shit, do whatever it takes and do lots of
it. Obviously, if it were so bad people would be running from it.

I just wish more people would be responsible and take care and accept
the choices and penalties that come along with their decisions...

Again, children are liabilities not assets.  If you find them a
diversion, entertainment, etc. you should pay taxes on them.. you pay
taxes to talk to your therapist, to see the circus, to watch your cable
television, etc.

-paris
[finding the future in the past, passing the future in the present]
[connecting people, places and things]