I think I might here the echo of this email when I get it in my inbox.

<begin whine>
I am depressed.  I can't stand my boss anymore.  The guy already cut my pay
in half.  Now he is telling me he may do it again because the company is
running out of money.  I said, "great I can work part time"  he said, "uh,
no!"

I hate this guy.  It really sucks because for a while there the work was so
interesting and cool that I could deal with him.  I guess now that I know my
last day is the 18th I don't really care anymore.

I am having a debate with myself.  The job market sucks in Seattle right
now.  No one seems to be responding to any of my attempts at job inquiries.
To make things worse I am spoiled by telecommuting.  I pretty much work all
the time.  My motorcycle gives me this little depressed sigh as I pass by.

I gave a woman a quote today for 5 hours of plain html work.  I felt bad
asking her for what I make as a CF developer.  She replied very nicely
telling me that my rate was extremely low and it made her wonder if I have
any experience.

So I would like to say that money isn't the root of my happiness, but I am
really starting to feel like I have been completely d%$ked by this guy.
Though I know I have to end on good terms since this is the only cf project
of any size I have worked on.  Ugh!

And I hate that I had to borrow money from my roommate to buy groceries.
This is really sad.

</end whine>

I hope you all are doing better.  I think I am going to bust open the red
wine.

;)  april