0_0
no no!

Cool people that ride motorcycles and have braids should not be depressed!
It isn't right!

And you should not undersell yourself either..see how the customer thinks?
They expect a certain price, and are prepared to work with that.

Have you tried online job sites? They work you know!

A girl that was working here put her resume on a few job sites, and got
interested people! And this was this year!And then she left so I have no
more earlobes to wiggle. :(

There are jobs out there, hit those job sites..they're almost all free..and
it will take about an hour max.

I'm in Trinidad, and I'm no CF Guru..and I'm getting contract work from the
STATES...over 3000 miles away!

Of course some of it involves me dancing semi nude infront a web-cam..but
it's still Telecommuting!

Chin up and give it a shot April :)

*waggles her braids gently*

-Gel