> What! :)
>
> YOu wouldn't want your child to have such a charismatic personality that
he's almost addictive, and highly succesful and
> extremely marketable Internationally...just like Pepsi Cola? Or for women
to think he 'tastes so good and perks you right
> up!' ?

Hmm. Depends who you ask, doesn't it? I personally much prefer Coke over
Pepsi, and wish they would majorly change their commercials. (I hate
Brittany Spears.) But let's not get into the Cola wars on top of everything
else ...

: ) Judith