> I...see you've dedicated quite a bit of thought to this, Adam.

Actually, no.  We have a dozen or so APC units around the office, so their
logo is prominent, and my father made the Acetyl Phenyl-Cyclidine joke when
I was a little kid bouncing off the walls, giving everyone headaches.  He
thought it was ironic that I had the initials of a pain medicine (commonly
used for headaches back then).

I was a lot like this when I was little:

"Nixon for President!  NEEEEEAAAAAOOOORRROOOOOMMMMMM!!!  I'm an airplane!
RATTTAATAATAATAA!  I'm a machine gun!  I Like Ike!  VVVRROOOOOOMMM!  I'm a
rocket ship!  Nixon is a magnificent pagan love beast!  KaaaBOOOOOMMMMM!
I'm a hydrogen bomb!  Hey, mom!  Can I have some more coffee?"

Of course, I have grown up quite a bit since then.  Now I'm like this:

"George W. Bush is the duly elected President of the United States!
NEEEEEAAAAAOOOORRROOOOOMMMMMM!!!  I'm an airplane!  RATTTAATAATAATAA!  I'm a
machine gun!  George W. is a very smart man!  VVVRROOOOOOMMM!  I'm a rocket
ship!  Gingrich got a raw deal!  KaaaBOOOOOMMMMM!  I'm a hydrogen bomb!
Hey, honey!  Wanna go back to Starbucks?"

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Advanced Certified ColdFusion Developer
Productivity Enhancement, Inc.

Want truly advanced database training?  Register for Database Development
with SQL Server, Oracle, and ColdFusion 5 at
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com!

http://www.CommerceBlocks.com

E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:   770-446-8866