You forgot chocolate chip cookies!

In the ad in the papers I'm going to put:"Ability to make good tasting
blueberry muffins and coffee a plus"

-----Original Message-----
From: Angél Stewart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 9:19 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: okies people..career question.

Its in TRINIDAD!
Isn't that GREAT STUFF!

I get paid in US$...to live in low-cost-of-living,beach 15 minutes away,Free
Drinks parties,DirectPC enabled,Girls of every
ethnicity and description(Plus we can't forget our neighbourhood
Venezuelans)...Trinidad! With Tobago right next door!

And STILL get some pretty high profile jobs from the US!

AND get to travel to the US every few months to meet with clients etc. as
needed...

ZIPPA DEE DOO DAAA DAAAYYS!
:)

HAPPY DAAAYYYSS! I'm going to buy a new caaarrr..or rather a new-used car.
*dances*
*boogeys*
I have to go looking for a secretary too.
*grin*
In the ad in the papers I'm going to put:"Ability to make good tasting
blueberry muffins and coffee a plus"
*snicker*

I'm just kidding..I'm just kidding. :)

But seriously, can you folks believe I may be solely in charge of a
subsidiary company in the next few months, as it grows
from two to three to four or more? 0_0
Why are so many of you laughing at that notion?

^_^

I hope none of my staff EVER join this CF Community list LOL!

I'm going out to Celebrate tonight...since..guess what!
YEEEESSSS!
TOMORROW IS ANOTHER PUBLIC HOLIIDDAAAYYYYYYY!

^_^
*confetti! confetti!*

-Gel