Just an FYI guys.  As I understand from communications I've had with a HostPro
employee who has been with the company for a couple years and is being layed off this
month, the problems are likely due to current and upcoming staffing shortages.
Additionally, through some sort of ownership deal, HostPro and Interland are now run
by virtually the same people.  HostPro has about 200,000 domains hosted.  It's pretty
scary to think about what will happen to the Internet at large when HostPro runs out
of operating capital.  You think it's bad now?  See what happens in about a year.

---mark

========================================Mark Warrick - Fusioneers.com
Personal Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Business Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]