-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Phillip Churvis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

The closest thing is our Advanced Bootcamp for ColdFusion 5, Database, and
Javascript September 24-28.  Five days of twelve hours each, all three meals
provided (really good food, too: filet mignon, glazed salmon, etc.).

And if you don't pass your certification exam after this class, I'll pay
your exam fees until you do.  Seriously.

Ask Erika Walker what she thought of the class.

BTW, even though today is the payment deadline for the Early Registration
Price ($2,250 versus $2,500 for the Standard Price), I'll be happy to give
you a $500 discount coupon and bring the total down to two grand even
because I really want to meet you and show you a good time here in Atlanta.
As long as you can get payment in before the regular registration deadline
(before 9/15), I'll be happy to do it.

One thing though: seats are reserved when we receive payment, rather than at
the time of registration online, and the class is already filling up
quickly.  I'm not playing "marketing," I promise: we just received another
registration five minutes ago.  So you may want to get payment in as early
as feasible for you.

I'm sending your email coupon in a couple of minutes.  Just make sure to
register using the same email address as the one on the coupon.

Man, we would LOVE to have you, Gel! :)  Stay a day late and we'll hop
around Atlanta together!