No, that was half the fun!

Sit in class, learn your butt off, then go out and have lunch, dinner, or a
snack, or whatever, and sit around and have these wonderful conversations
with people who are actually *intelligent* and can string more than four
words together.  It's like this list, only in real time.  It made the whole
thing a LOT of fun!
|-----------------+-------------------------------------------------------|
|Eric A. Laney    |The only solution is... a balance of power. We arm our |
|Systems Engineer |side with exactly that much more. A balance of power --|
|LAN Optimization |the trickiest, most difficult, dirtiest game of them   |
|Team             |all. But the only one that preserves both sides.       |
|Verizon Data     |                                                       |
|Services         |                                                       |
|Voice:           |       - Kirk, "A Private Little War," stardate 4211..8.|
|813.978.4404     |                                                       |
|Pager:           |                                                       |
|888.985.8519     |                                                       |
|-----------------+-------------------------------------------------------|

                    "Kevin

                    Gilchrist"             To:     CF-Community
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    <KGilchrist@red        cc:

                    siren.com>             Subject:     RE: Training!

                    08/17/2001

                    04:49 PM

                    Please respond

                    to cf-community

You guys just need to stick to the curriculum, no philosophy in class !