Mazal Tov.
Lets look at this logically. about 3 weeks of posts, right? Lets say
between the two lists you have 200 posts a day (adjusting for weekends).
You'd have between 4,000 and 4,500 posts from the list in your mail box.
Can it handle that much? Can you spare the time to go back and read all
those posts?
A slight solution (which costs money) is the new House of Fusion Tech
Digest which is a service that compiles all the important questions and
answers from a weeks worth of posts and delivers them to you in an
organized fashion (as well as having a searchable web interface). This will
cut down on the reading and get you the tech (but not most of the
community). The other options is the archives.