> You'd have between 4,000 and 4,500 posts from the list in your mail box.
> Can it handle that much? Can you spare the time to go back and read all
> those posts?

Usually I like to have all the old mail so i can go back and do a "find" in
outlook if i need something.  When I go out of town for long periods of
time, I typically change my settings in outlook to check mail every 6 hours,
and configure my computer to dial on demand.  This keeps my ISP mailbox
clear while allowing me to retain all the mail from the time I was away.  It
also keeps my computer off the line while no-one's using it.

-Cameron

Cameron Childress
elliptIQ Inc.
p.770.460.1035.232
f.770.460.0963
--
http://www.neighborware.com
America's Leading Community Network Software