From: Bailey, Neal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 4:42 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Incentive Ideas...?

Hello all...

Hey I was wondering for those of you that buy online, what is more appealing
to you as in online specials. Meaning if a site is offering Free Shipping
for over $50 or $75 on their items does this make you want too buy more than
a percentage discount like 10% or 20%? Or maybe offering something free....
of course it will depend if it's something you're looking for so lets say it
is for argument sake.

I am trying to figure out what incentive strategies work well. To me it
seems that Free Shipping is a big incentive too buy more that just
percentage discounts. But I have another site that's a beauty company that
seems to do well with offering free items when you spend over a certain
amount.

Well what are your thoughts?...

Neal Bailey
Blissful Essence Candles
<http://www.blissfulessence.com/> www.BlissfulEssence.com
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  _____