Generally, I like free shipping (especially if I get a discount on
faster shipping, too).  However, most of the time, the bottom line is...
the bottom line.  If free shipping is better than 10%, I'll go with
that, but if the discount saves me more, that's where I'll go.

Generally, free stuff is only interesting to me if it's stuff I'd need
anyway, like thermal paste and a heatsink/processor fan with my Athalon.

--BenD