I'm having a brain lock here so I hope you don't mind the technical posting,
but how do you set up a text dsn in MX. BTW using CFHTTP may not be an
option, and the server is a UNIX box.

Thx,

larry

This electronic communication, together with any attachments, may contain
information that is legally privileged, confidential or otherwise private.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the original
sender and delete the received information from your system. Thank you.