okay, okay, just tell me there is at least one sleepy hamlet smelling of
fresh baked bread, with a bubbling brook and maidens dancing to and fro in
the whole country, and i'll be all right.

-----Original Message-----
From: Lyons, Larry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 8:33 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: terror threat

We're going to have to start up a collection to send this guy to Canada for
a dose of reality. I vote sending him to Sudbury Ontario. The nickel
smelters there turned the landscape into a desolation - NASA used to use the
area to train its astronauts for the moon landings.

Either that or John needs a few sedatives.

larry

This electronic communication, together with any attachments, may contain
information that is legally privileged, confidential or otherwise private.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please be
aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of
this communication or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please immediately notify the original
sender and delete the received information from your system. Thank you.
  _____